Week Three - Preparation for Week Four 18.03.16
INITIAL IDEA FOR BROCHURE LAYOUT
Ideate, Making
I have been looking at examples of brochures and working a lot on Indesign and I have made a start at forming a layout style to use throughout my brochure. I have been using paragraphs styles to work more efficiently. One thing I realised when looking at brochure examples was that a lot of designers had effectively used pull-out quotes, sometimes even making them the same size as headings, so I have started looking at how I could use that technique, as you can see in my 'food and drink' page. I have been trying to align things consistently throughout my page spreads. I have also incorporated the outline sushi that I made Illustrator when I was creating my first Illustrations. I think these work well as they solve the problem of the sushi on the text page being too awkward and dominating, but also incorporate the illustration in a way.







