Week Five - Class Ten - 14.04.16
REFINING
Making, Understand
Today we had a really interesting and useful lecture on printing. I realised some important issues with my brochure, such as the fact that I had not compressed my indesign and photoshop files to JPEGs. I also learned a lot about printing and have decided to get my brochure professionally printed. When converting my brochure to PDF I discovered that I had licensing restrictions preventing me from using the font I used for the Japanese text, so I had to chose another one. I have also been fixing widows, alignment, doing spell checks, reading through the brochure content, and continuing to print so that I can see the issues more clearly. I want to refine my brochure as quickly as possible so that I can move on to actually printing, as I need to allow time for things to go wrong.






