Week Five - Class Nine 11.04.16
CRITIQUE
Critique, Define, Ideate, Understand, Making
Today we had a lecture on map making, which made me realise that I need to give my map a heading and key to put it in more context. I also added a more ocean looking image to the map.
I also realised that I needed to change my body text from Helvetica to Univers to follow to brief. I spent the lesson working out how to align the second line of my bullet points to the first line, and trying to improve my cover.
Before next lesson I will try to improve my cover more and make the differences in my spreads more obvious, as looking at other peoples brochures has given me a lot of inspiration. Compared to other peoples, my brochure looks quite basic, which is what I was going for, but maybe I could improve on this.




